Posts tagged Shark
Shark

Shark targets Windows OS and is being offered as a Ransomware-as-a-Service (RaaS) kit via a publicly accessible, clearnet WordPress website. The developer keeps 20 percent of the ransom payments and the distributors using the service keep the remaining 80 percent. 

Read More
Ransomware VariantsNJCCICShark