Citizens need to be vigilant about protecting their children in both the physical and digital worlds. The internet can be a dangerous place if precautions are not taken. Get to know who is interacting with you on the internet.
- Revised Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
- The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998
- Protecting Your Child's Privacy Online
- Bill proposing to restrict certain sex offenders’ access to the Internet
- N.J. Gov. Christie approves toughest anti-bullying law in the country
- Guide for keeping children safe online and securing personal information private etc.
- Tips on guarding against Internet fraud, secure your computer, and protecting personal information.
- Internet safety tips from the National Cyber Security Alliance.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security Cyber Security Campaign
Safe Kids and Teens
The internet has become the most widely used method for keeping in touch with friends, finding homework help, reading the latest news, or simply just passing time. Find the resources kids and teenagers need to learn more about protecting themselves online